Saturday, June 18, 2011

302-526-1234

It seems the minute I put up a few phone numbers of telemarketers here just as a kind service to people, I get more calls. This one was a recorded female voice and had the typical stuff to try to get me interested in pressing "1" to speak to a live operator.

"Second Notice."

"Credit Card."

"Lower your interest rate."

"Federal Stimulus."

If it was that good of a deal, they would identify who was calling first thing and have a real live person to talk to without using gimmicks. And, yes, I do get these calls about once a month, so as far as this being my last chance, nah, I don't think so.

Moving on.

I had mistakenly assumed that last night's show was a rerun. But, upon reading StephenAtHome over at Colbert Nation, I learned that "it's actually a live word-for-word re-enactment." Who knew?

No comments: