Sunday, June 26, 2011

210-654-4556

Will the calls never stop? I'm on the Do Not Call List, so that pretty much makes this caller someone I don't want to talk to. But no problem since it was a recording and I wasn't talking to anyone anyway. Again that makes me suspicious. The recording said it was Bridget calling. Yeah, right. She even said a company name, but the recording goes so quickly, it was hard to know for sure what it really was. There were the usual words and phrases: credit card, final notice, and you were supposed to push "1" to talk to a real person or "3" to be removed from list. Federal law already has me removed from those lists since
I ... am ... on... the ... Do ... Not ... Call ... List.

Fine, keep calling me, but I will keep putting your phone numbers up here for all to see. Thank you Caller ID!

What do you suppose happens when a telemarketer dares to call Stephen? Now that would be a very interesting phone call to listen in on!

No comments: