Thursday, October 4, 2012

I Don't See It

Nature is nice. That's a little oversimplified maybe. What I mean is that when you are working too hard or under a lot of stress, it's relaxing to just look at some beautiful scenery. Of course, you know I often send you to look at the daily photos over at bing. Today is one of those days, so go take a look. There's a photo, no wait, it's a video, of beautiful autumn trees with golden yellow leaves. There's just a gentle breeze, enough so that a few leaves slowly drift down to the green grass. As time goes by, the grass will be covered with yellow leaves and the branches will be bare. Next spring, it will start all over again with tiny buds that turn into green leaves for the summer.

If you put your cursor on the "i" at bottom right of the screen you can find out information about the photo/video of the day. Today it is "Forest on the Volga River in Volzhsky District, Samara Oblast, Russia." But I don't see it. Where's the forest? All I see is some trees. Maybe that's the problem. Too many trees. I can't see the forest for the trees.

No comments: