Monday, October 29, 2012

Huckabee Called Me

Okay, it wasn't really him, it was his Robot. That's because it was a robocall and I think only Robots are allowed to make robocalls. It was a few weeks ago that Huckabee's Robot called me. It was supposedly some survey. I was wondering whether I should respond when Huckabee's Robot repeated the question again. Well, golly. Give me some time to think!

After a little bit more of this, Huckabee's Robot just told me to listen to Huckabee's (real person, not Robot) radio show. Listen up, Robot. I don't watch radio. And I get all my news and commentary from The Colbert Report. After all, Stephen Colbert is known around the world for Truthiness. So, you're not going to get me to fall for your spiel, especially when you can't even call me in person.

If you want to know if Huckabee's Robot has called you, here is the Caller ID information"

2012 FREERSRCH
202-769-1087

I don't have any idea what Huckabee's Robot looks like, but I'm thinking it probably is something like this.

No comments: