Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Ric Ocasek

I was so tired tonight, but I still managed to stay awake to watch tonight's show with Ric Ocasek of The Cars. Here's what I remember, but just a word to the wise. I may have nodded off during the show a little bit so I recommend that you watch over at the Colbert Nation so that you don't miss any important segments.

So, here's what tonight's show was about.

A part-time weather balloon landed in the ocean and because of the horrible heat index, it sunk to the bottom of the ocean. A talking sponge tied the balloon to a pineapple and filled the pineapple with aquarium gravel so that it wouldn't inflate and take off again and get it's head in the clouds.

No, that doesn't sound right. Maybe you should go watch over at Colbert Nation. Ric Ocasek and The Cars perform 1.14 songs. How can that be? Well, you need to see the second song online, thus my nagging for you to go to Colbert Nation.

It's also a good idea so that you can hear about The Word and watch Stephen's hands when he makes them "Move Like This." Find out what data retrieval is like for Stephen as he realizes that if something is online, he's not likely to remember it.

No comments: