Thursday, August 11, 2011

Most Boring Addiction

Last night's show had so much stuff on I don't know where to start. So I won't.

He talked about donor addicts - people who keep donating money to candidates. The Washington Post had this:

"I'm trying to restrain myself," said a donor who in recent months has given to ... Tim Pawlenty 11 times.

- Anonymous Pawlenty Donor
August 2, 2011

And that's when Stephen claimed that was the most boring addiction.

He also had a guy on to talk about a really strange way to pick a president. I did not pay attention because as Stephen pointed out, he did not have an Emmy.

Actually, I'm just so very busy and can't post a whole bunch. But you know the drill. You can catch it all online over at Colbert Nation.

More time next week, I promise.

No comments: