Friday, July 29, 2011

Animals Get The Colbert Bump


I realized that a lot of my recent posts have included animals or been about animals. And that got me to thinking how many other times I have written about our furry and feathered friends. So, I went looking at my blog and made a list. I may have forgotten some, but it is interesting how much a part of our everyday life they are. Here's a list of the animals I found. See if you can remember what I wrote about.

Albino Earwig
Badger
Bears
Gingham Dog/Calico Cat
Canada Geese
Chameleon
Chicken Dance
Cobra on the Lam
Dinosaurs
Dogs
Duck Fashion Show
Easter Bunny
Googly Eyed Clams
Gophers
Grey Goose
Groundhog
Mahi Mahi
Manatee
Monkeys
Papa Bear
Snoopy
Spiders
Turtles
Woodchuck

*Update: I decided to add links to the animals so that you can easily go back and read the posts. Sometimes the links in the older posts will no longer work. Sorry about that. Here's one place you can find out about Spiders! Spiders everywhere! if there's nothing at the Charleston Bermuda Race website.

I also will continue to add animals occasionally.

No comments: