Thursday, July 21, 2011

Now You've Done It

Stephen has assigned his faithful Colbert Nation followers to go down to NBC's The Today Show and rally for his favorite part of our anatomy. I am so glad I did not spend all my vacation money on a trip to New York City this week. I most likely would have stood in front of The Today Show window in hopes of appearing on TV, if only for a second or two, and you just know they will have to keep the curtains closed for the entire show.

But they can't just ignore the crowds outside on Friday. Cee Lo Green will be performing for the fans. Stephen, what have you gone and done this time? How many signs are being made even as I write this?

Stephen's guest was David Eagleman and Stephen's guest book was "Incognito: The Secret Lives of the Brain." I wonder how many politicians and celebrities will be photoshopped reading that book. Considering all the talk about her migraines, I'm betting at least one of those images will be of Michele Bachmann.

No comments: