Monday, July 25, 2011

Technical Difficulties

Yes, tonight's show was good. But I think there were way too many commercials and all for the same product. (I'm not paid to promote stuff, so I won't mention the brand or product here.) Typically, there is lots more news and lots more commentary, and occasionally some humor thrown in. I miss that and hope that everything is all ironed out for tomorrow's show.

But perhaps it was technical difficulties that forced the issue. I knew something was amiss because the TV screen would pixilate for no apparent reason. I guess Stephen had no choice but to run a lot of commercials. Oh, well.

Tonight's guest was Brian Cox promoting his new show, "Wonders of the Universe" and his new book, "Wonders of the Universe." The TV show and the book sound very interesting. Just by watching the show tonight, we should all get much smarter because Stephen calls Brian Cox a Smarty Pants and Stephen would not do that if it were not true.

No comments: