Monday, August 6, 2012

Pete Seeger

Music and politics unite in a lifetime of achievement. This has got to be one of Stephen's best guests yet. Stephen always has the best musicians in the world on his show. He often has politicians on his show.

Now he will interview Pete Seeger. There's not many people who know more about anything than Stephen Colbert and yet I'm willing to bet he will learn something tonight.

Will Pete Seeger sing something for us tonight? Oh, I bet he will. Will Stephen sing along. Oh, I hope he will. This is going to be one great show tonight. I just hope Curiosity doesn't do something to knock out my TV machine.

Go read about Pete Seeger here at his website. Or go read about Pete Seeger at Wikipedia.

As for me, I'm getting my banjo out of the closet and my harmonica out of the top dresser drawer.

No comments: