Monday, September 26, 2011

Radiohead

Well, a real treat tonight. I sure hope you got to watch. If not, go see it over at Colbert Nation.

I won't even begin to try to tell you all about it. For one thing, I don't like reading what other people think of art or music. I like to enjoy it and don't want someone else's opinion clouding my enjoyment. You either watched and enjoyed or you didn't. I do think Stephen was left almost speechless by their performance, which is quite an accomplishment. Stephen is not often speechless.

In between performances by the band, Stephen did a little bit of interviewing, asking such thought provoking questions as, "Why British?" and "Why against corporations?" and "Why do you care so much?" (The answer to that last question is that they have children and want them to have a better planet to live on.)

So, go over to Colbert Nation and see Radiohead. You can also find out who is winning, Bono or Radiohead, at least according to Thom Yorke.

No comments: