Wednesday, April 17, 2013

While Googling NRCC

Just a note. While Googling NRCC for the previous post, I came upon something that might be of interest to those interested in Genealogy.

I'm assuming that you know that Elizabeth Colbert Busch is Stephen's sister. And I assume that you know she is running for Congress. That's right, you can read about it here.

Anyway, when I looked for NRCC on the internets, I found this link that relates to the NRCC, and Colbert Busch and her opponent and friend of the show Mark Sanford, so that's interesting.

You see, he was using his cell phone for a flashlight and you can get really neat and cheap apps for your cellphone that are pretty darn good flashlights. They will drain the battery a bit, so you don't want to make that your main flashlight, but still, it is handy to have when you are leaving the house of your spouse after the Superbowl game.

Oh yikes. House of Your Spouse. That's a poem I could have written for the previous post. I think I need to eat some nutritious breakfast cereal or if not that at least some eggs on a stick to get my brain working better.

No comments: