Monday, June 4, 2012

Exciting Guests This Week

Tonight is Representative John Lewis and he will most likely talk about his new book, "Across That Bridge: Life Lessons and a Vision for Change." There are bridges that I can think of that he might be talking about.

Golden Gate Bridge
Bridge Over Troubled Water
Brooklyn Bridge
Bridge to Nowhere
London Bridge
I-35 Bridge in Minneapolis

There are many, many more.

Chances are that the bridge he is talking about is the Edmund Pettus Bridge, making it a historically important bridge rather than one that is a work of art or architecture. We'll find out soon.

Tuesday's guest is Jill Biden. I know I've heard that name somewhere, I just can't remember. Neil Patrick Harris on Wednesday and Regina Spektor on Thursday. It's going to be a great week of guests which should make Stephen's job that much easier.

No comments: