Thursday, April 10, 2014

Executive Leadership Skills

I sort of feel like there's not really that much happening lately. Of course there is always news, but nothing that really jumps out and grabs everyone's attention. Oh, well.

There is the Heartbleed cyber attack on computers. I don't even want to talk about it much in case that would be how my computer catches it. And for sure I'm not putting up a link because I don't know if it is safe or not. Yikes.

Andrew Sullivan, author of The Dish, was on to hash it out with Stephen about various matters as it pertains to Gay Rights. He was actually quite civil and cordial and it took Stephen by surprise.

Sheryl Sandberg was Stephen's guest last night to talk about her new book, "Lean in" and also to talk about the importance of encouraging young girls to be all they can be.

So, maybe there will be some news that hits the media waves soon, but for now, not that much happening.

No comments: