Thursday, February 20, 2014

Welcome to Tonight

The Olympics are still going strong and I am spending most of my waking time watching as much as I can. So, yes very short posts. If only I could be in Sochi to watch it live...

The most important thing that happened on Tuesday's show was that we got to see Stephen with a short cameo appearance on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon." (Friend of the show.) Stephen showered Jimmy Fallon with much praise and welcomed him to the world of nighttime news and entertainment television. Jimmy was speechless.

In another of the episodes where Stephen has a mini-guest and a real guest, we got to meet Janet Mock who talked about her book, "Redefining Realness: My Path to Womanhood, Identity, Love & So Much More,"

We also got to meet Brian Greene, a scientist, so you know he's probably as smart as Stephen. He and Stephen talked about World Science U. It's even better than vinegar and baking soda. Go look at it.

No comments: