Friday, October 9, 2009

Colbert Bump

Since I posted yesterday, I have been following the entries on Conservapedia for Pat Robertson and Stephen Colbert. I chose Pat Robertson because he is well known and has been around a long time, even longer than Stephen. Plus Pat Robertson also has a TV show. Anyway, I looked at those pages again today. Pat Robertson's page shows 6 more hits since yesterday, putting his total at 9,186. Stephen Colbert's page shows 100,927 which is a whopping 5,112 more hits since yesterday. No matter how many times I look at each of these two pages, I can't advance the hit counter. So, obviously it is other people from all over the nation or even world that are looking at Colbert's page on Conservapedia. It's as if by Colbert giving Conservapedia the Colbert Bump, that Conservapedia has returned the favor to give Colbert the Colbert Bump. This is truly amazing stuff!

No comments: