Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Yeah Baby I'm Back

Not me of course, but Stephen is back on my TV and I assume on yours as well.

First things first. Japan. You can help my texting
REDCROSS to 90999
- or -
go to American Red Cross to donate.

Lots on the show last night. Stephen mentioned that the last time his guest, Steve Martin, was on the show, Stephen Colbert's portrait was auctioned with DonorsChoose benefiting and providing arts education in public schools. Stephen discussed art with Simone de Pury and you really should go to Colbert Nation and watch that episode. It's good and also you can watch and listen to Steve Martin and the Steep Canyon Rangers. Great Bluegrass music, and we all need more of that in our daily lives.

The highlight of the show has got to be the last 5 seconds when Stephen, not Steve, played the first 9 notes of Dueling Banjos on the banjo. Now that is talent. So go watch the whole episode if you did not see it last night.

No comments: