Thursday, March 31, 2011

I Joined Colbert PAC

Stephen was so convincing that I just had to go to COLBERTPAC.com and join.

Now I can claim to be one of a group of millions who are
"Making a better tomorrow, tomorrow."

My whole life has changed since joining. I feel older. I know I'm getting smarter. Every time I see Michele Bachmann or Tim Pawlenty or Sarah Palin or Mike Huckabee, I can smile because I know that I am in the PAC that is better than all those PACs put together.

But enough about me. On to the important stuff. Stephen found out last night that you can use PAC money to pay for jet travel. And that you need to comply with rules and fill out forms and things of that nature, but no one has gone to jail for making boo boos about PAC stuff. So, that sounds intriguing.

I mentioned other people who have PACs and I did not know, but huckpac means "out after Iowa" in the Klingon language. Stephen talked about Tim Pawlenty and his thunderous handshake last night. Well, you can do amazing things with audio-visual equipment nowadays. oops. I guess it's called technology now, not AV. You might remember that Stephen has aired the Pawlenty PAC ad and then determined that Pawlenty is running for the Brawny man. You probably haven't seen, but Pawlenty, who is from Minnesota, has all of a sudden developed a deep south accent when he is speaking in states south of Minnesota.

But moving on. I just think someone needs to talk about this Jimmy Fallon and Stephen Colbert BFF situation. (That's Best Friends Forever, if you don't know.) Both of them have talked about being BFFs for 6 months. That's not exactly forever!!!

Regardless of that problem though, go to DonorsChoose.org/Fallon-Colbert-Project anyway and donate. It helps kids, so that's good.

And then hopefully soon we can get past both of them having to say, "I never said that."

No comments: