Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Milky Way

Greetings everyone. I am currently writing to you from my office in the Milky Way. That's right, I have an office in the Milky Way. And what a surprise when I looked at Bing.com today! The photo of the day is actually what I assume to be time lapse video. There's a really gorgeous, colorful, serene video of the Milky Way as seen from Mount Teide, Tenerife, Canary Islands in Spain.

You may remember that Stephen has talked about Bing before. Bing typically has a neat photo every day, better than my photos, if you can imagine that. You can look at previous photos by clicking the back arrow at bottom right of Bing screen. So, if you are reading this and it is a few days after October 4, use the back arrow. If it's a long time after October 4, then you might be out of luck. However, if you use back arrow until you run out of chances, then look at bottom of screen for "Miss a homepage photo? See an archive of past images."

Also, you can read past posts here about Bing (remembering that if too much time has gone by, you may have to do some searching to find, for example, Groundhogs). You can read about Ba Da Bing, or Happy Groundhog Day, or Hiybbprqag at my previous posts.

If you want to see the Milky Way in colorful animation, visit Bing today and consider visiting the actual Milky Way. You won't be disappointed. I think it's a wonderful place to live and you probably will too.

No comments: