Thursday, April 12, 2012

Changes

I just checked over at Colbert Nation and was surprised to see that James Cameron is the Upcoming Guest for tonight. I'm surprised because I had checked earlier this week and thought it was going to be Ben Rattray talking about Change.org.

I imagine there's a good reason for the change in guests. Perhaps someone started a petition to get a different guest. Perhaps someone got sick or was suddenly unavailable. It could be that with the 100th Anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic coming up this Sunday, James Cameron was a more logical guest and they just did some reshuffling. I know James Cameron was recently on vacation. I think he was diving, or something like that. He must be a good swimmer.

Regardless, I'm sure it will be an interesting show tonight. Looking forward to it. Most likely Stephen will have Ben Rattray on some other time soon.

No comments: