Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Kumail Nanjiani

I have been hearing something about Kumail Nanjiani. Apparently everyone is tweeting all day and night because he looks too good. What? He looks marvelous and people are complaining? Well, I decided that I need to check that out.

So, I looked him up on the Google machine and found some photos. I printed one of them and put it on my wall right by this computer. But, is that the appropriate photo in order to judge whether he looks too good or just good enough? Hmmm.

So, I printed another photo from good old Google, a different photo of Kumail Nanjiani, and put that on the wall next to the other one that is by this computer. Both photos look pretty good. But still not sure if he looks good.

Okay, let me print a few more.

Well, I have now printed twenty different photos of him and put those photos on the wall by this computer. I have studied the photos and have come to the conclusion that dang, he looks good. I guess I can now take the photos down.

But, maybe just leave them all up a little bit longer. I want to be 100% sure that he looks good, then I can take the photos down. Or not.  

No comments: