Sunday, October 9, 2016

I'm Back

Well, I have been traveling a lot to remote and quiet areas of the world. You know, peaceful places where you just get up, watch the sun rise, read a book, take a walk, watch the sun go down and count the stars in the night sky.

But now, finally, I am home again and it seems there is a lot happening. I admit I have not been paying attention to politics and I'm realizing I should have been reading and listening and watching. Next time someone hands me a magazine or newspaper, I will be sure to read it.

Luckily, now that I am back and can access the TV machine and the internet tubes, I can watch Stephen Colbert on The Late Show. He follows all the important news stories and reports for our nation Monday through Friday nights. It's good to be back.

No comments: