Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Much To Do About Nothing

Stephen's good friend, Jon Stewart, has announced that he is going to be leaving the The Daily Show. So that has taken a while for me to digest and accept. sigh.

There has been speculation about possible replacements and now we know it will be Trevor Noah. Yea!!! I think he will do a great job. He seems knowledgeable about the news happening in the nation and the world and that is the most important skill he will need to do the show.

Unfortunately, there has been some controversy, because what is the news today if not controversy???

So we will just have to wait and see if he gets confirmed by the Senate. He is going to be in Washington D.C. starting April 9 for what I can only assume are the Senate hearings. I'm sure that is at the top of the "To Do" list for the Senate. Once Trevor Noah is confirmed by the Senate, then he can take over for Jon Stewart.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments: