Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Hearing Problems

I think that I will be able to read about Stephen in the coming months, even though he is not schooling us anymore. I found this by Sophia A. McClennen over at Salon and at first I thought it was about people with hearing problems because of the photo. After all, both men have a bit of trouble with their ears as we all know. But after I read the article, I realized it was about politics and democracy and freedom, all that Americanish type of stuff.

However, I thought again and wondered if it still isn't about hearing. Can it be that Rush hears things and they get all garbled in his head and come out of his mouth that garbled way? We will have to figure it out on our own. Just imagine what Stephen would have said and it will all become clear.

No comments: